Search This Blog

Sunday 26 September 2010

A few more bite the dust!


Well, I've taken over a week to actually get these pictures onto my laptop, let alone poste dup onto the blog, which was further set back by a meeting I had over the weekend in Manchester (as awesome as it was :D ).

Anyhow, apologies for being late (I say that far too often!), but it is all here! A test run of an Easterling Kataphrakt rider, as well as having completed a few more standard Easterling warriors. So, hee's the overall effect of my Easterling Kataphrakt: any thoughts or comments? Yet to see how it works on a Desert Yellow Steed though, but I feel less iffy about the hoof colour now, which is good - still comments/criticisms are always welcome!

It's not just the models shown that I completed though: I also managed to do the legs for the other horses (which are pictured in previous blog entries), even though I've not started on the riders.

I know that I said I would post pictures of the whole army so far and maybe an army list, probably a count up of how many I have and how many are left to go, but I haven't had the time, the lighting, nor the space to do so. Still, it's likely to be done in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment