Search This Blog

Friday 10 September 2010

Another piece of tiny news!

Sorry all, I got sidetracked this time around by The One Ring's community WiP challenge, which I entered with my Dwarfs. You can find out more info over on http://minesandmodels.blogspot.com/

Anyway, on to Easterling/Rhunish news! As I said, this is something quite minor to you guys, but it's of great benefit to me. I can't actually find my army list (the one that I'm planning this army to) because it's a sheet of paper and we've had a couple of tidy-ups since then (I won't have thrown it away, it's just I don't know which location it's ended up in).

That sound slike bad news, which it kinda is (but at least I have it somewhere!). However, the good news is that I found something that I've been looking for for a while: I found my list of how many Easterlings I have (specified by weapons etc), how many I need overall and how many until I reach that goal. Unfortunately, it's a little out of date because I have since obtained a couple of sprues, a few randoms and a lot of a dozen or so metals.

Once again, that will be time-consuming for me to count them all out again and then update the list (probably stick it on my computer as well), but it has the advantage of me thinking "I might as well use it to finally get the 'army so far' shot that I've been wanting to take for a while".

So, that's something to look forward to! Until then, here's a couple of pictures of a prototype Pink Horror of Tzeentch that I came up with (Skull White, then Leviathan Purple all over, Ultramarines Blue tentacles, Golden Yellow eyes/glow, Ice Blue flames/sucker-finger hols with Tentacle Pink flame-tips, Fortress Grey nails/teeth, Chaos Black tongue [with 'Ardocat Varnish on top], Dwarf Flesh "inside horror", Scorched Brown base).

No comments:

Post a Comment