Search This Blog

Sunday 1 August 2010

8 is company...

Howdy, y'all! Sorry for the delay, but was entertaining a Dutch friend for two weeks. Just sent him packing back to the Netherlands and during his flight back, managed to complete 10 more Easterlings in an hour (that's about 6 minutes each!).

I went for the simplest method I could, which was just to do a whole spure at once (still on the sprue, which allows me to get to hard to reach areas more easily and hold them still a little better too).

I managed to get four archers, four swordsmen and two spearmen completed, as well as tidying up another eight Easterlings and painting the bases of all 18! So, I managed to swell my completed (but still largely unbased) model-count by quite a lot.

All that's left (out of the ones that I own) are another company of eight spearmen, four more archers and three more swordsmen, as well as five katapharkts, although one of those needs to be stripped first.

P.S. As you may have noticed, one of the spearmen has some Chainmail missing on his shield on the diamond part), but I rectified that after taking the pictures! Here's a shot of the lot of the ones completed last night (including the ones with the slight tidy up and bases painted).

No comments:

Post a Comment