Search This Blog

Thursday 24 February 2011

Company halt!

Well, it's been quite a while, but I was hoping to get a few more items and paint a large group in one go. Instead, I found that I haven't much out (I.E. so easily accessibly, I don't even need to get up OR open anything) to paint, except for the three Kataphrakts for the steeds that I completed some time ago. So, I gathered them up, sorted out which paints I would need, etc, then proceeded to realise that I may as well paint any others I have - I remembered that I only had three pikemen (metal) and one swordsman (also metal) left otherwise, so grabbed them up and glued them to bases. So, I managed to complete another 7 models and that means I have painted all of my Easterling stuff so far! However, I still have no commander/Epic Hero, but I traded with spuds4eva on One Ring to get an Easterling command blister which should arrive in a couple of days. Until then (and once they're done), I'm finished temporarily. Not because I want to be, but beause I haven't the money to get more stuff and I plan to start a WotR Tale of X Gamers (either 2 or 3) and ask for a couple of characters for my birthday (at Easter - fitting I should get Easterlings ;P ).


I will try to sort out an army shot soon, as well as the riders on their steeds!

P.S. Just remembered I have one more Kataphrakt, but haven't yet stripped him - will get to it when the command blister arrives ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment