Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 June 2010

To continue...

Well, since I decided to keep the last post a little shorter than I could have done, but I will carry on here. Not really very much to add in or update with here, but I had eleven Easterlings still on sprue and today I managed to receive another fifteen on sprues. To save you bothering to count, there are six pikemen (already had six painted, so I now have a company and a half. Anybody that wants to offload some pikemen, I'm ready and willing to take them!), seven swordsmen (already have eleven, so now a total of eighteen, two more than necessary for two companies, although I may dump them into the pikemen formation to bulk it out until I get some more of each) and thirteen (woah!) archers (of which I already have a dozen, so I now have enough for three companies. Although, it'll be two companies and the models to go on a Mumak [which I still need to get], which will replace the Haradrim: anybody want them when I have the funds, you can buy/trade for them ;) ). Anyhow, I have an extra twenty-siz Easterlings still on sprue and I hope to spray them tomorrow, then get to work with painting them. Then, all I will need to play small games of WotR with them is a Fallen realms Epic Hero (Amdur, Lord of Blades or Khamul the Easterling). Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment